Friday, May 1, 2015

MFP Week Challenge: Day 5

It has been so busy at work that I barely had a chance to eat today. I ended up grabbing my food from the fridge and sitting at my desk since I was waiting for a call. I try not to do that anymore (a break should be a break), but the to-do list was just too big. Glad I had some caffeine this morning!


-I really liked that sandwich thin, and it has a decent amount of fiber. Bread is so great, but it's one of the worst things I can eat. 

-Quick dinner at a nearby diner before a movie. Hey, I took half of it home. 

-Saw The Avengers: Age of Ultron tonight, hence the movie snack. I don't like sitting for 2 1/2 hours after sitting for 8 hours of work, so I volunteered to get up halfway through and stand in line so I could just get the blood rushing. Good movie though, and I loved Elizabeth Olsen. 

Today was such a long day that I'm too tired to keep writing my next shoutout. I'm going to make up for that tomorrow, but for today I'm just going to redirect you to the piece I wrote about my trainer in March. D is such a special and influential figure in my life, and I can't say it enough. (I'm on the app, so I can't make a pretty link): 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment