Saturday, May 2, 2015

MFP Challenge: Day 6

I just lost my entire draft. Soooo....it's Saturday night, not too many people will see this, and I'm just gonna have fun!


-Yes, I know I shouldn't have the complimentary chips at breakfast.

-My husband got Five Guys, and I actually turned it down for a lower cal/fat/sodium option. Although, Subway adds up if you're not careful. One of my biggest weight loss challenges was to stop eating 12 in hoagies. Lately, I'd been treating myself to both halves. 've only had 2 sandwiches in my life that I couldn't finish. Just call me Joey Tribbiani.


Though in this case, I could've been Ross as well. 


So yeah, my stomach started stretching to re-accommodate this Liz Lemon behavior.


But I have to remember that heavy carbs aren't my friend. 


It's so nice when TV understands you.






And for the couple that just discovered they love to host...not that we'd know anything about this...




No comments:

Post a Comment