Monday, September 15, 2014

August Progress Numbers and Wrap Up

Yes, I know, it's September 15 and I'm only just getting around to August's numbers.

It's going to have to be a short post this time.  I don't even have the proper compare/contrast picture because it's been so busy.


Numbers!


August Weight Loss:  -3 pounds

2014 Weight Loss:  -17 pounds
Total Weight Loss:  -58 pounds

I'm pretty damn happy with that, although I'm not thrilled about the fact that I don't eat when I'm stressed now.  And I'm very often stressed.


Guys, 2014 has been the craziest damn year.  I have so much that I want to post, but I'm just exhausted at night!


I have a Facebook page for this blog.  You are more than welcome to follow that, as I tend to post pix on there.  I'm at work now, so I don't have my folder of August pix with me.  I will share one that I recently posted on my Sweaters & Smoothies Facebook.  And for the record, I'm already wearing a hoodie, but I've been terrible about my smoothies.  :-(   I'm going to blame the j-o-b.  Seriously guys, it's been 3 months and I need to get out.  It's just not what I expected it to be.


A few quick things:


-We got 2 new cats at the end of August!!!!  Expect to hear about them later.

-I'm going to actually do a sexy Halloween costume.  Velma Kelly from Chicago, here I come.  "And all that jazz."
-My husband can lift and hold me off the ground.  I think that's my favorite NSV of all.


When I posted the left picture exactly 4 years ago, I was about 10 lbs and a few inches heavier than I am today on the right. I said in the caption back then that today was the start of continuing my weight loss. Then as life went crazy in every draining way possible, I swiftly gained back the 45 lost pounds and then some.

Today, on the right, I am 58 pounds and a lot of inches down from my highest weight ever. I am at my lowest number since...I'm going to say maybe 2000? 2001? Life may once again be crazy draining (in different ways), but I can't let it hold me back. I see the happiness and the change in me, and I know the way I went about it this time is the correct lifestyle changing way. Looking forward to the next 35 lbs, no matter how long it takes.

No comments:

Post a Comment